Watson Explorer is an IBM product offering a cognitive exploration and content analysis platform.
Vivisimo was a privately held technology company specialising in the development of computer search engines. The company was acquired by IBM in 2012 and is now branded as IBM Watson Explorer.
Smart, simple way to mine and explore unstructured data with cognitive exploration, powerful text analytics, and machine learning.
- Evidence-Based Advice Using AI Models - Augument workers by providing artificial intelligence models. Seamlessly integrate with your existing workflow systems to further automate decision making.
- Powerful Indexing and Search - Empower employees and customers by delivering the right information at the right time. Perform real-time search across multiple sources on both structured and unstructured data to turn data into knowledge.
- Cognitive Data Mining - Use your cognitive assistant to guide you through vast amounts of information in minutes.
- Open Standard Foundation - Deliver high performance and scalability for the next generation of advanced analytical capabilities based upon tried and tested open standards.
- Rich Text Analytics - Aggregate, analyze, and visulaize large volumes of structured and unstructured data to extract meaining in order to reveal hidden insights and patterns.
- Reliable Performance and Scale - Remove barriers of scale, support redundancy and reliability, and enable cloud-ready cognitive solutions with automatic index rebalancing across clusters.
- Unified Access to All Your Data - Securely explore all your data via an intuitive and unified view. Quickly build highly customized data views, then review results within context.
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture - Keep data where you want it located (on your premises or in the cloud) in order to make your business flexible.