Use Google AdWords to reach your target audience of buyers seeking goods and services.
Turn browsers into buyers by connecting with customers who are searching online for the products you sell.
Google's technology ensures that your advertisements appear in the most relevant locations across the Internet so that your customers can find you.
- Cost-Per-Click Advertising - You can purchase highly targeted cost-per-click (CPC) advertising, regardless of your budget. You choose the keywords for which your advertisements will appear and specify the maximum amount you are willing to pay for each click. You only pay when someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Exposure - Your keyword-targeted advertisements will be displayed along with search results on Google. The advertisements will also appear on search and content sites in the growing Google Network, the largest online advertising network available.
- Targeting - You can define your own advertising target area by choosing specific countries, territories, or cities.
- Affordability - You can fully control your advertising budget. There is no minimum monthly charge, only a nominal activation fee. Your advertisements will start running within minutes after you submit your billing information.
- Google Budget Optimizer - Use a campaign management tool to automatically adjust your keyword maximum cost-per-click (CPC) amounts on your behalf. After you set a target budget, the optimizer tool will actively seek out the most clicks possible within that budget.
- Account Management - You can easily edit and delete listings, add and remove search terms, or replenish your advertising funds at any time.
- Report Center - Monitor the success of your advertising campaign with full online statistical, conversion, and financial reporting. You can view all your account reports online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Learning Center - Utilize the free training at the Learning Center to sharpen your knowledge of AdWords advertising.